For all students:
- A recent 2”x 2” photograph
- An official school transcript from 1st grade of elementary school to December of the current grade
- An official letter from the school where the student is currently enrolled certifying that the student has no outstanding debts with the institution
- An official, original P-VAC 3 vaccination certificate indicating the student has all the legally required vaccines.
For 7th, 8th and 9th grades:
- The student must take the Examen Cooperativo, which is offered the first Saturday of November at different Catholic schools.
- On the tests application form, the student must indicate that results be sent to AMR. Results are then sent directly to AMR, together with the addresses of students requesting admission.
- Once results are received at AMR, applicants are sent a letter indicating the date in which all documents must be brought to the school. The application form and an invitation to the Open House held in December is also included.
For 10th, 11th or 12th grades:
- The family should complete an application form and submit all required documents.
- They should also include a copy of the student’s most recent standardized test results, which is available in the school where the student is currently enrolled.